Sunday, March 27, 2011

Testimony

Excerpt from Jordan's letter on 3/7/2011:


"I just want you all to know that i have a knowledge of the truth of this gospel. Every day I see life without it, and I see how great peoples lives could be with it. They never want to take your word for it though. I want you to all know that I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. He makes so many things possible for us that we could never do for ourselves. The more and more I study about the atonement of Jesus Christ, the more and more I appreciate it and the more and more I figure out I really don't understand what he really did for me. I do know, however, that he is my Savior, and he makes salvation and exaltation possible. I love him more that life itself and will do whatever he asks of me. I love the people here and I love this area. I know that I have been called here for a reason, I just hope and pray that I am accomplishing the thing that I was sent here to do.  I know this gospel is salvation, and that makes me happy!"

No comments: