Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jordan Transfer + New Address

From Jordan's letter on 3/15/11:


"Today has been a long day. And in case you were wondering, I got transferred today! Kinda a sad day because I loved it in Silver City, but what do you do. Anyhow, now I am over in the East Side of Tucson! In the big city. I love the country, but I hope it will be good here as well. It is going to be a lot different serving here than over in Silver City. There were a lot of great people over there who I love but the Lord has other plans for  me I guess. This zone seems pretty cool though so I am excited for that."

The mission home is also being relocated to a new address.  Jordan's new mailing address is:


Elder Jordan Briggs
Arizona Tucson Mission
939 W Chapala Rd
Tucson, Arizona 85704-4516

No comments: